Professional development for staff, volunteers and board members builds strong nonprofit organizations that get more mission per dollar invested. At Manatee Community Foundation, we believe in capitalizing on all of our community’s resources for great opportunities to build the knowledge of those working in our sector.
Click here to learn more about Manatee Community Foundation’s professional development opportunities at 2820 Manatee Avenue West in Bradenton. These include workshops and trainings, our monthly Manatee Connects group, and other opportunities to network and learn together.
Other great sources for professional development in and around our community:
- Community Foundation of Sarasota County — Workshops, trainings and forums for nonprofits and nonprofit leaders.
- Nonprofit Leadership Center of Tampa Bay — Workshops, trainings and forums for nonprofits and nonprofit leaders.
- State College of Florida — Corporate and community development.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, Southwest Florida Chapter — Monthly luncheons and events for fundraising professionals, online Nonprofit Job Bank
- Florida Public Relations Association, Southwest Florida Chapter — Monthly luncheons and events for communications professionals.
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce — Special events and workshops.
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance — Special events and workshops.