How We Can Help
Talking to your clients about philanthropy can be an important conversation for professional advisors. Manatee Community Foundation acts as a philanthropic partner to enhance your client’s knowledge about charitable giving vehicles, legacy planning, effective nonprofits, and smart giving.
We work together with professional advisors, partnering with you so that you stay in control of your client relationships, providing support, information, and expertise on charitable giving. Your clients will appreciate the charitable impact and tax advantages you help them achieve.
Our team is available to meet in a socially distant setting to share more about the ways we partner with advisors to support the philanthropic goals of your clients, or we can arrange a Zoom session. Contact Susie Bowie, Executive Director or Jennifer Abbott, Director of Philanthropy.
- Download a brochure about Donor Advised Funds
- Compare a Donor Advised Fund to a Private Foundation
- Download a general brochure about Manatee Community Foundation and how we work with donors
A few ways we can help include:
- Developing meaningful charitable legacy and estate planning strategies
- Working with families on generational giving
- Minimizing the impact of taxes with new income or wealth
- Bridging charitable passions of clients with knowledge of local organizations
For more information or to schedule a meeting, contact Jennifer Abbott, director of philanthropy at (941) 556-5446.
“MCF provides a streamlined approach for charitable giving that’s difficult, if not impossible, for donors to duplicate when seeking to leave a charitable legacy. From a Manatee County standpoint, MCF brings an invaluable tool to our estate planning community.”
— Joseph Najmy, P.A., Najmy Thompson Attorneys at Law