Spirit of Manatee Will Honor Five Extraordinary Givers
On March 25, Manatee leaders in the nonprofit, philanthropic and business community will gather to honor five extraordinary leaders who have impacted Manatee County through their giving. Join Manatee Community Foundation for a luncheon to celebrate the spirit of giving that makes this county such an amazing place to live, work and play. Once again our friends at the Milestone Financial Group at Morgan Stanley are our premier sponsors!
2020 Winners of the annual Spirit of Manatee Awards are:
- Lifetime Spirit Award, John Weichel, nominated by State College of Florida Foundation
- Leadership Spirit Award, Henry Blyden, nominated by Sarasota-Bradenton Kappa Alpha Psi, Manasota Black Chamber of Commerce, United Community Centers
- Community Spirit Award, BMO Harris Bank, nominated by Realize Bradenton
- Young Spirit Award, Emma Bittar, nominated by Healthy Teens Coalition of Manatee County
- Charles Clapsaddle Community Spotlight Award, Barbara Brownell, nominated by Parenting Matters